Consecuencia de la situación de excepcionalidad provocada por el COVID-19, y ante la necesidad de adaptación del sistema universitario español a la no presencialidad, el desarrollo de la actividad docente correspondiente al segundo cuatrimestre del curso 2019/2020 estará sujeto a los siguientes cambios en la guía docente que se concretan como adenda a la previamente aprobada para la asignatura.
Statements of support for teaching, in which the exercises that serve to introduce or practice the topics of theory are collected and whose statements are available to students from the beginning of the course.
Reading documents that deal with the theory topics that are being introduced.
Practical assumptions that are facilitated while progressing in theory topics and that are of a higher level of difficulty than the statements of support for teaching. Students have to solve them before the teacher makes available the way to do them.
Explanatory videos of theory topics; resolution of teaching support statements and resolution of practical cases that are gradually facilitated depending on the advancement of knowledge of the subject, as a theoretical or practical class.
Group and individual tutorial sessions through the Google Meet tool.
Remote resolution of doubts through email and in tutorial sessions
The evaluation of the subject is made up of two elements: A) Level tests: Throughout the course, knowledge evaluations will be carried out through test questions, practical cases, short or long answer questions, etc. and B) Final exam. : consisting of a practical test that will implicitly or explicitly incorporate theory questions.
The final exam will be scored between 0 and 10 points and the level tests will be evaluated, as a whole, up to 1.5 points that will be added to the final exam score, provided that at least 4 points have been obtained. . In any case, the algebraic sum of the points obtained in the level tests and in the final exam may not exceed 10 points.
Respecting the exam schedule approved for classroom teaching, the final exam will be conducted remotely through the Moodle platform, a tool that the UMH makes available to the university community. It will consist of a series of test-type questions, in which the answers may be of two types A) four possibilities of which only one is correct and B) open answers.
In the first ones, of automatic correction, the student will have to mark only one of the four possibilities offered, or not mark any of them. In the second, manual correction by the teacher, the student will respond with an open text to the question.
CONNECTION PROBLEMS DURING THE EXAM. CONTINGENCY PLAN
1. If in the course of the exam any student has connection problems that prevent him / her from completing the exam properly or the impossibility of correct correction by the teacher, he / she will immediately inform the teacher by sending an email to jf.gonzalez @ umh.es or with a call to the phone 965 22 25 49.
In either case, the student must provide a contact telephone number.
2. Once the alleged situation has been verified, the teacher will contact the student to take a new exam, appropriate to the situation and with the same characteristics as the one described above orally by any other available electronic means or by telephone. .
3. This extraordinary examination will be carried out on the same day as the ordinary one and will be recorded as evidence of its completion.
4. If the extraordinary exam cannot be carried out under the conditions described, the teacher, taking into account the number of students in this situation and, as far as possible, in agreement with them, will set the day and time for a new exam that will not It may take more than four calendar days from the original call.
5. In any case, the application of this system is subject to the irrefutable justification of the impossibility on the part of the student and to the evaluation of the same by the teache