- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Completion of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The final grade is obtained as follows:
0.8 EF +0.2 EC,
EF = final exam qualification (0-10);
EC = qualification computer practices (0-10). Those who do not complete the attendance will be assessed against a practical test by computer. The practical exam is valid only for the session in which the examination is performed;
To PASS THE COURSE must be obtained at least 5 points in EF, 4 in EC, and a final score equal to 5 points or above.