1. The professional tutor must be a Higher Degree in CAFD or in certain areas of Management if the management line has been chosen.
2. The duration of the stay must contemplate a minimum of one month of uninterrupted permanence in the chosen entity, and where the students must contemplate three clearly differentiated phases: a) beginning and observation; b) monitoring and intervention; c) evaluation of the results. Each phase must have the VºBº of the academic tutor. In addition, students must perform at least 20 hours of intervention, which must be of quality and respecting a proposal negotiated with both tutors.
3. The professional tutor will sign the certificate of incorporation, as well as the weekly monitoring sheets of the work performed by the students. Therefore, it will monitor the observation and intervention phase, and guide the design of the intervention plan and subsequent evaluation.
4. At the time of joining the entity, students will send the incorporation certificate as soon as possible to the academic tutor, and at the end of each week they will deliver the duly signed weekly follow-up sheets.
5. So that a positive evaluation of the follow-up can be carried out, it is advisable to attend the tutorials and seminars established by each academic tutor and according to the calendar established in the CID. At the same time, at least three seminars are established by the teaching staff of stays and in general: a) Massive informative meeting of all students with the coordinator of the subject; b) Massive meeting of the tutors with the academic tutor before the start of the stay; c) Individualized tutoring at the end of the intervention in the stay process.
6. The FINAL MEMORY will be delivered in a timely manner: a) A single copy in PDF format will be delivered to the mailbox of the task opened for this purpose; b) The report must faithfully respect the format proposed in the Preparation Guide of the Final Memory. And in its writing, it is very important that each section be described in detail, with special relevance of the intervention plan and its evaluation; c) Reports delivered after the deadline will not be accepted.
7. A complete review of the final report will not be made before its delivery date. However, of course, the academic tutor will answer questions and queries related to its design.
8. It is not possible to make the stays outside the calendar established by the UMH to study the subject.
9. Only those who have made the stay in the period established by the school calendar and provided they have a favorable evaluation of the professional tutor may attend the September exam. Therefore it would be only at the expense of delivering the final report to be evaluated by the academic tutor.
10. There is no possibility of validating the subject with any previously developed professional experience.
11. Royal Decree 592/2014, of July 11, which regulates the external academic practices of university students, in its article 8, section 2 c), establishes that students must not maintain any contractual relationship with the public or private company, institution or entity or the university in which the internship will be carried out, unless authorized in accordance with the internal regulations of each University.