EVALUATION DOES NOT CONTINUE:
Final exam according to this bibliography:
* Manual of Public and Institutional Relations Aut .: Xifra, Jordi.
* Online communication cabinets: keys to generate corporate information on the network Aut: García Orosa, Berta.
* From the press office to the communications office. The direction of communication at present Aut: Almansa, Ana.
* Communicate from organizations: Trends, strategies and cases. José Miguel Túñez López and Verónica Altamirano (Editors). Artisan Communication Notebooks CAC 96
- PRACTICE: 50% of the final grade of the subject. This part of the subject is based on the completion of the Communication Plan of a company, which the student will choose and agree with the teacher beforehand. The practice will be done individually or in groups of 2 people. In the development of the plan, the following practices must be carried out:
- previous analysis of the chosen company: communication audit, competence analysis, analysis of the public map and SWOT.
- Development of the communication plan based on the data obtained. It will be necessary to include in it, a press dossier, a press release, a storytelling and / or transmedia action, and protocol and communicatively manage an event.
The Communication Plan will be presented in class, on May 23 and 27, 2019.
- THEORY: Partial exams corresponding to the topics of the teaching guide: it has a value in the final grade of 50%. - They will be test type. The dates are the following:
- March 4: themes 1, 2, 3 and 4
- March 28: topic 5
- April 15: theme 6
- May 20: themes 7 and 8
FINAL NOTE OF THE SUBJECT: The final grade of the subject in the continuous assessment will be the result of the average between the final grade of the theoretical part and the Communication Plan.
CALL FOR SEPTEMBER:
- CONTINUOUS EVALUATION: Students who fail the subject in the ordinary call will be kept the grade they have approved in the face of the September call.
* If a student has approved the theoretical part and suspended the communication plan, they will keep the exam note and will only have to present the communication plan.
* If a student has approved the practical part and suspended the exam, they will keep the note of the communication plan and will only have to take the exam.
* If you have suspended the theoretical part and the practice, you must take the exam and present the communication plan.
Regarding the communication plan, the student may choose to: correct and improve the communication plan delivered in the ordinary call; well perform a new one.
For the extraordinary call, the exam will be test type, the contents treated in class, as well as the PPT delivered through the telematic support of the subject through the announcements.
The final grade: the average between the notes of the communication plan and the theory.
- EVALUATION DOES NOT CONTINUE: Test type test and development questions.