1. EVALUATION OF THE THEORETICAL PART OF THE SUBJECT (60% of the mark of the subject). Examination with two parts. (1.1) An objective test of multiple choice questions (test) (maximum 9 points in the exam), in which the wrong answers answered will subtract points, according to the following correction formula: NT = A - (E / n -1), where NT stands for Theory Note, A are the successes, E errors and the number of options of the questions. All theoretical topics have, in principle, the same importance in the exam. (1.2) Two short questions (maximum 1 point in the exam). The evaluation of each question will take into account the quantity and quality of the specific contents related to the question, the adjustment to the content asked, the explanatory clarity and the possible incongruities with the rest of the syllabus. The theoretical part will be approved with a minimum score of 5 points when adding the scores of the objective test and the short questions.
2. QUALIFICATION OF THE PRACTICAL PART (40% of the mark of the subject) The form of evaluation of this practical part of the subject will take into account the score obtained by the student in:
(1) Exam of practices (maximum 2.5 points): 2 practical exercises will be considered, related to the contents worked in class (experimental data, work procedures and interpretation of results) and the basic bibliography. The resolution of each year will take into account the quantity and quality of the specific contents related to the question, the adjustment to the content asked, the explanatory clarity and the possible inconsistencies with the rest of the syllabus. Examinations: 1.1 The conflict; 1.2 Reason for achievement and gender identity; 1.3 Aid behavior; and 2.1 Face recognition of emotions. To pass the practical part of the subject, it will be necessary to obtain a minimum score of 5 in the practice exam.
(2) Practical exercises (maximum 1.5 points): 4 practical exercises that will involve different activities (problems, experimental activities ...) that the student must work independently and present material for their correction online. 0.375 points for each exercise rated as fit.
3. FINAL RATING To pass the subject, it will be necessary to obtain a minimum score of 5 in the theory exam, a minimum score of 5 in the practice exam and be fit for at least 2 of the 4 practical exercises online. In this way, the estimate of the final mark will be 60% for the theoretical part and 40% for the practical part (Final grade = theoretical note x 0.60 + practical note x 0.40).