- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
Two modalities (to choose one):
1. Traditional: The student will note that the contents of the exam will be based both on the subject explained in the classroom and in the bibliography of recommended study in each subject.
Choice test, alternatives, with a minimum of 3-4 questions per topic. Minimum grade to pass the subject: 5.Correction formula: PD = [A - (E/k-1)] / 3, where A are the hits, errors E k the number of choices of the questions.
Students have a period of 7 working days after the test to make representations or objections to the questions. The global challenge of the examination is the delegate of course.
2. Continuous evaluation: Resolution of a practical case.
Students must submit a report or portfolio of practices inclya each of the practices (practices 1-10, inclusive) which will serve for evaluation. The dossier will be a individual. The schedule for implementation specified in the internship program.
Attendance at these practices is valuable, and must justify it by signature. Class attendance will be evaluated with 1 point maximum in proportion , about 3 points allocated to practices regarding the rating of the course, attendance at least 9 of the 10 sessions to overcome the subject to be necessary by the continuous assessment system. A practical examination for students who have not attended practice sessions or have not delivered memories will be made.
Participación7intervención be valued in class up to 0.5 points, to add to the final grade for the course, and only if the student has passed the theoretical and practical parts.
The ratings of the module theory and practical module averaged together as long as both are greater than 5. The mark will correspond to 70% from the theory exam, and 30% in practice. Final grade = 0.7 + x theoretical note x Practice Note 0.3.