The subject does NOT have continuous evaluation. The tests are:
* For the content part:
Exam-test: 30 questions with 3 answer options. Objective: to know the ability to discriminate concepts and the level of knowledge of the student.
Exam-case: Individually design a research proposal for a specific case. Objective: to assess the understanding of a market research situation and the ability to argue issues related to the proposed research.
* For the practical part:
Grupal-Case. Objective: assess the result of (a) working in a group, (b) offer a report that meets minimum ESOMAR standards, (c) follow the instructions, and (d) defend it orally. The oral defense will be held in the last school days of the course or in the assigned evaluation periods in the September and November-December sessions.
Individual-Case. Objective: to assess the ability to achieve results following the instructions of a sample design.
The achievement of individual work is measured with the exam-case and individual practice. The achievement of group work is measured with group work.
For the exam-test: Penalize 1 good for every two bad and blank answers. Minimum note to apply formula: 4 out of 10.
For the case-study: Each ruling subtracts one point. Consistency, correction and accuracy are assessed. Minimum note to apply formula: 4 out of 10
For the Work-group: It has a maximum rating of 8 points. Minimum note to apply formula: 4 out of 8 points.
For Individual-Work: 2 points if successful according to the instructions published and if there was no dishonest behavior. 0 points in any other case.
- The formula for the final grade is = 0.30 (mark-exam-test + mark-exam-case) + 0.40 (mark-group-case + mark-individual-case)
- Presenting yourself to any part of the evaluation will involve being evaluated.
- In case the student does not reach a minimum grade, the corresponding call will be suspended. Your grade will be the average of those that do not reach 5 points.
- Submit to work-individual or group and not the test implies that the parties not submitted will have a score of zero points.
- The call is suspended with zero points if fraud is detected in the group practice, if it copies in the exam-test or receives help from third parties in the exam-case.
The student must be honest and not commit fraud. They are considered deliberate frauds
* In the practical part:
- Do not work without justification in group or slow down your progress. Testimonials of "I'm not bad with ..." and similar are not accepted.
- Do not go without justification to the meetings of your group.
- Do the work individually and / or present it as if it were a group.
- Include as an author a colleague who has not participated in its preparation.
- The following dishonest behaviors are penalized:
- Use all / part of a job without indicating its authorship with the APA appointment style.
- Modify grammar of a foreign text and make it pass as your own.
- Include citations that are not referenced in the bibliography.
- Cite as sources of information texts that have not actually been used.
- That the student accepts knowing that the same person answers two or more times in the field work.
* In the content part:
- Copy (or try) during the exam by written element or using any technology.
- Collaborate fraudulently with a partner during the exam.
In case of dishonest behavior, the student will suspend the subject with zero points.
Each student is committed to:
- Be responsible for the presented practice and the veracity of its content.
- Do not falsify information.
- Work with the group of practices to which you have been assigned.
- Not to use fraudulent means in the evaluation tests or in the works that are carried out.
In the case of the alarm status period or later assimilable that prevents the development of the approved Teaching Guide, the new system and the evaluation criteria will be:
1. An exam of ten short questions on topics 1 to 7. Weighting of 50% of the final grade.
2. A practical part (weighting of 50% of the final grade) consisting of:
a. Group practice carried out during the academic year. It is explained in the Teaching Guide (GD). It is maintained in all its characteristics. It is rated with up to 8 points maximum.
b. Individual-practice. It is explained in the GD and maintains all its characteristics. It is scored with 2 points if the objective is achieved and with zero points otherwise.
3. If less than 4 points out of 10 were obtained in the content exam or in group practice, the subject will be suspended taking the average of the marks below 4 points as minutes.
4. Showing up to any part of the evaluation will imply being evaluated in its entirety.
5. If the student appears to any of the parts of the subject, but not to others, they will have a grade of zero points.
The call with zero points is suspended if fraud is detected in the practices, if you copy or receive help from third parties in the content examination.