For the FEBRUARY ORDINARY CALL, a final exam will be carried out that will have a weight of 75%, and the practice reports delivered along the course the remaining 25%.
For the EXTRAORDINARY CALL of SEPTEMBER and DECEMBER (and students that qualify for their Final Evaluation right), 100% of the final grade will consist only of the grade obtained in a written exam, which may be different from the ordinary call exam.
The EXAM and PRACTICE evaluation criteria are detailed below.
The written exam (in all calls) is scored between 0 and 10, and will include theoretical questions, resolution of problems similar to those carried out in theoretical lessons, as well as questions related to the practices carried out in the practical sessions (which are based on the topics covered by the subject).
The practices (only in the case of ordinary call) are also scored between 0 and 10, and the mark is based on the review of the reports of practices delivered: correction of the answers to the questions raised in the statements, presentation, etc. Each practice will have a weight according to its difficulty when calculating the average mark of practices, which will be indicated during the course.
For the ORDINARY call, it is necessary to approve both the practices and the exam separately to be able to make the global average, considering each part suitable to make the final average if a minimum grade of 4.5 is exceeded. Attendance at practical sessions and student attitude during the course will be valued and could influence to slightly modify the final grade.
The assignment of top marks (degrees with honors), if applicable, will be done ordered by the final grade obtained, and in accordance with the regulations for student evaluation of the university. In addition, it will be necessary to have had a good attitude and respect for both the teacher and the rest of the students, at the discretion of the teaching staff.
Any type of plagiarism detected, either in the practices carried out as in the written exam, will be penalized with a zero in the final grade. For example, present another student's practices or copied from a book or downloaded from the Internet as their own, or copy during the exam. Sharing the internship work with other students will be detected as plagiarism.
- Identification (passport, university card, ...).
- Blue or black pen.
- The use of mobile phones is not allowed.
- It could be useful to use a calculator (not programmable).