Course instructors are responsible for the course content descriptions in English.
Theory and practice of the creative techniques and processes related with graphic design applied to the audiovisual medium and the creation of multimedia products. Knowledge of the techniques and processes related with the use of digital graphic formats as support for the generation of multimedia products. Management and application of graphic elements, texts, images, effects, etc., that are used to develop a multimedia product.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Creativity and innovation.
- Leadership and teamwork abilities.
- Autonomous learning.
- Capacity to plan and manage the necessary technical resources for the production and distribution of audiovisual and multimedia products in their various phases from a theoretical and practical perspective.
- Ability to apply audiovisual techniques and expertise in the use of technological tools in order to develop a product in accordance with professional requirements of technical and artistic quality.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- 01Know different basic multimedia creation techniques
- 02Manage tools for creating infographics
- 03Use the different digital formats in image, video and audio
- 04Manage and use graphic elements, texts, images and effects on an interactive DVD
- 05Understanding Development Processes Using Authoring Tools
- 06Manage the creation of an interactive multimedia project
Association between objectives and units
|Week||Teaching units||Directed hours||Shared hours||Autonomous hours||Total hours|
- Adobe Production Premium CS 6
Methodology and grading
- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
- The evaluation of the subject is made through continuous assessment:
Continuous assessment consists of the student's participation in the class and the training activities proposed by the teacher, demonstrating the knowledge acquired during the course by delivering a final practice (50%) consisting of a personal project of DVD / Blu- Ray and passing a written theoretical exam (50%)
The personal project will be delivered in physical form and presented in class. The technical quality of the project will be assessed according to the proposed requirements, the implication with the final result and the professional finish, the design and the creativity.
The active participation and attendance to theoretical and practical classes will also be taken into account for the final grade of the subject.
In case of non-passing of the continuous assessment, the student must carry out a single theoretical-practical examination. The exam will consist of a written test (50% of the final grade) and a test of practical knowledge (50% of the final grade)
Extraordinary summons: The exam will consist of a written test (50% of the final mark) and a test of practical knowledge (50% of the final mark)