MODALITY A - Continuous assesment
# In order to gain the continuous evaluation modality, the student must have fulfilled at least 70% of weekly tests AND three blog entries AND nine tweets.
COURSE ASSIGNMENTS (35%)
- Weekly multiple-choice exam = up to 10 questions on readings and lecture contents (12,5%)
- A weekly tweet (= 12 tweets) of 280 characters + photo / video / gif + reference to @ umh3600 + tag #mediacionesculturales (10%)
- The best tweets are retweeted from the account of the course
- Maintenance of an individual blog with entries related to the course contents and updated every fortnight (= 5 entries) (12,5%)
- Files that do not meet the technical specifications (format and name) detailed in the description of the task are NOT evaluated
- The best entries are published in the blog of the course
THE FINAL EXAMINATION CONSISTS OF TWO PARTS (65%)
- A video (max. 8') realised by a team of three people on any of the course topics (32,5):
- An exam of identification of 20 artworks (32,5%)
MODALITY B - Non-continuous assesment
# In extraordinary exams period (i.e. September or December) the students are graded under this modality.
THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION CONSISTS OF TWO PARTS THEORETICAL CONTENTS (35%)
- An exam of identification of 20 artworks
THEORETICAL CONTENTS (65%)
- A 5 questions exam on the theoretical contents of the subject
- In order to gain the continuous evaluation modality, the student must have fulfilled at least 70% of weekly tests AND three blog entries AND nine tweets.
- For those students taking the exam in February (regular examination period), up to 0,5 point will be added for the properly documented attendence to conferences, seminars or other activities closely related to the course content.
- All the materials that are to be evaluated can be accessed through the flap 'Materials' in the virtual UMH campus, and might be expanded with the bibliography included.
- The compulsory bibliography is properly linked to its record in the university library database.
- It is highly recommended to follow the course updates in the virtual UMH notice board which is, for all intents and purposes, the only official means of communication.
- You can also check in the course blog [https://umh3600.edu.umh.es/] and twitter account [@umh3600].
- NO grades obtained during the regular period of the course are to be kept beyond the regular examination period of February.
- Adaptation of the content to what is specified in the description of the task
- Correct use of the concepts and authors of the subject
- Use of audiovisual resources related to content
- Inclusion of links to pages of proven quality
- Grammar and spelling correction
- Layout and editing of the entry
- Adequacy of the content to that explained during the week in the course
- Use of an audiovisual resource (image / video / Gif) related to the content
- Inclusion of a link to a page of proven quality
- Grammar and spelling correction
- Reference to @ umh3600 and hashtag #mediacionesculturales
- Each artwork to be identified is evaluated on 0,5 points (20x0,5 = 10 points)
- Each aspect (author, period, title/name, style) of the artwork will be scored 0.125 if there are four aspects or 0.166 if there are three
- The accuracy of the response will be taken into account, which includes spell-checking
- To adapt the response and to argue clearly (30%)
- The correct use of the concepts and authors of the subject (25%)
- To use examples extracted from the compulsory bibliography or daily observation (25%)
- To make reference to additional or complementary bibliography (10%)
- The presentation and the cleaning in writing (10%)
The rating applies to all the components of the group
- Theoretical content (70%)
- adaptation to the contents of the subject
- Realization and production (20%)
- technical aspects such as editing, sound, narration rhythm, lighting or photography
- Students (10%)
- the productions are seen in the classroom and the students evaluate them