- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
1. To pass the course will be indispensable assistance to a minimum of 85% of the sessions. Two. The evaluation of the completed questionnaires in the classroom will have a weighting of 30% of the final grade. Three. The evaluation of the case studies (opinions, simulation activities, etc.) Resolved and / or displayed in the classroom individually or in groups have a weighting of 70% of the final grade.