Adolescents, learning mechanisms, role of the teacher in learning and interacting with adolescents.
Esta asignatura permitirá al futuro profesorado de secundaria conocer las procesos de desarrollo de la personalidad del alumno en la etapa adolescente así como los procesos de aprendizaje involucrados. Se prestará atención a las actividades de interacción social en el aula y se desarrollarán diferentes metodologías docentes que permitan mejorar la práctica docente
Competencies and learning outcomes
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, understand the psychopedagogical characteristics of students in order to be able to evaluate them and issue the necessary reports.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, understand the measures of attention to diversity that can be adopted in order to provide the necessary guidance in each case.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, analyze the center's organization and operations in order to coordinate the personal, academic, and professional orientation of the student body in collaboration with members of the school community.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, develop the necessary skills and techniques in order to be able to properly advise families about the development and learning process of their children.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, identify the public services and community organizations with which the center can collaborate. Moreover, promote and plan, along with the management team, the necessary actions to better serve the student body.
- CEOE1.Identify and evaluate the factors and processes that affect the ability tostudent learning and school performance.
- CEOE2. Analyze, develop, and review proposals for educational materials, situations, and contexts from knowledge of these factors and processes and current learning and instruction theories.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Conocer las características básicas del adolescente.
- Conocer las características básicas del aprendizaje en adolescentes.
- Conocer el papel del docente y proponer modos adecuados de relación con alumnos
- Conocer y aplicar técnicas para trabajar habilidades sociales en enseñanza obligatoria
- Conocer y aplicar técnicas de motivación
- Identificar y valorar los factores y procesos que inciden en la capacidad de aprendizaje del alumnado y en su rendimiento escolar.
- Palacios, J., Marchesi, A. y Coll, C. "Desarrollo psicológico y educación". Alianza Editorial.
- Papalia, D. y Feldman, S. "Desarrollo humano". Alianza Editorial.
- KATHLEEN BERGER STASSEN. "PSICOLOGÍA DEL DESARROLLO: INFANCIA Y ADOLESCENCIA". PANAMERICANA.
Methodology and grading
- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- The evaluation systems associated with the teaching methodologies followed in this master's degree for this subject are the following:
Continuous evaluation of this subject by performing work or test type tests. The final note of the performed tasks (NT) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WT = 0.3) will be 30%.
Transversal sessions. During the first semester we carried out a series of seminars and online courses of transversal character and multidisciplinary orientation on generic subjects related to the teaching in secondary. The final note in this section (NS) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WS = 0.1) will be 10% and will be the same for all subjects in the first semester.
Final Exam type test with 30 questions and 4 possible answers of which only one can be true. The final Test note (NE) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. A penalty of 0.3 points is established for each erroneous response. Therefore the qualification of the exam will be given by:
Rating test = (number hits-0.3 * Number of failures)/3
The final weight of this part (WE = 0.6) will be 60% in the ordinary call the final note of this subject will be obtained by the following expression:
Qualification subject = NT * WT NS * WS NE * WE
in the extraordinary calls the final note of this subject will be obtained by the following expression :
Qualification Subject = NE
For more information consult the website of the Master (http://masterprofumh.es)