The work will be evaluated both by the same guardian appointed by a court as the effect, with the following conditions: 1. The tutor will evaluate the student's work, both in terms of content and formal aspects of it as the work done by the student (attending tutorials, COMPLIANCE-to deadlines, patterned performing tasks, etc.). 2. A three-member tribunal will assess the student's work, both as to its conte-out and formal aspects and the presentation and defense of the same. Of the three members of the court, at least two teachers will be master and one external to it. 3. The student's final grade is given by the weighted sum of the following quali-tions, which should be expressed on a scale of 0-10: ¿ The assessment by the tutor of the content and formal aspects of student work is 10% of the final grade. ¿ The assessment by the tutor of the work developed by the student (attending tutoring, meeting deadlines, performing tasks patterned, etc.) shall be 15% of the final grade. ¿ The assessment by the court the content and formal aspects of student work will correspond to 50% of the final grade. ¿ The assessment by the court of the presentation and defense of work par-student will correspond to 25% of the final grade. Therefore, the assessment by the tutor will represent 25% of the fi-nal rating, while the evaluation of the court will represent the remaining 75%. To achieve the grade of Pass, the work has to obtain at least a score of 5 so-bre 10 in both assessments (tutor and court). Work not for the evaluation of the tutor at least 5 out of 10 will not defend his work before the court, and may be specified review or need to file a new job. Failure to overcome this first phase, the student will be considered as not submitted for qualification. This procedure ensures a high degree of objectivity in the evaluation. 2. After a maximum of 15 calendar days from the filing of the application and TFM in writing and electronically, President of the External Court notes shall work and students are informed whether their jobs are suitable or NO. In the case of having passed the first evaluation, the student may proceed to the public display and evaluation. This exhibition will be held at a date and place set by the Miguel Hernández University of Elche. The presentation of the project will be evaluated by an Evaluation panel of three professors chosen from who teach in the Master. 3. Both courts shall consist of a President (Professor highest academic rank and seniority), a Secretary (Professor of lower academic rank and seniority) and Vocal. A substitute teacher shall also be appointed. In any case the director or directors of the works will be part of the Evaluation Tribunal. 4. The President of the Court Evaluator UMH moderate the oral presentation of TFM. The Secretary shall ensure that the records are properly completed, following the signs to be attached to them. 5. The oral presentation will take place with the support means deemed appropriate and will last no more than 20 minutes. It will realize the most important aspects of the activity in it. 6. At the end of the exhibition, the Assessor Court may take any questions or clarifications deems appropriate, within a time limit of 45 minutes. After this period, the Court shall consider and proceed to give the corresponding grade and complete the evaluation minutes. The numerical rating could reach the maximum value of 10.