Adolescents, learning mechanisms, role of the teacher in learning and interacting with adolescents.
Learning and development for teens
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Know the curriculum content of the matters relating to the appropriate teaching specialization, and the body of didactic knowledge about the teaching and learning. The knowledge of the respective professions will be included for the professional training.
- Plan, develop, and evaluate the teaching and learning process, enhancing educational processes that facilitate attaining the skills of the respective education, based on the students' previous levels and training, and guiding them both individually and collectively with other center teachers and school professionals.
- Design and develop learning spaces with special reference to equity, emotional education and values, equal rights and opportunities for men and women, civic education and respect for human rights that facilitate life in society, decision making and building a sustainable future.
- Acquire strategies to encourage student effort and promote their ability to learn by themselves and with others, and develop thinking and decision-making skills to facilitate autonomy and instill confidence and personal initiative.
- Understand the processes of interaction and communication in the classroom, master social skills and abilities necessary for stimulating learning and coexistence in the classroom, and address discipline problems and conflict resolution.
- Understand the characteristics of students, their social contexts, and motivations.
- Understand the personality development of students and possible dysfunctions that affect learning.
- Develop proposals based on the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and intellectual and emotional abilities.
- Identify and plan the resolution of educational situations involving students with different abilities and who learn at different rates.
- Understand the processes of interaction and communication in the classroom and in the center, and address and resolve potential problems.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Conocer y aplicar técnicas de motivación
- KATHLEEN BERGER STASSEN. "PSICOLOGÍA DEL DESARROLLO: INFANCIA Y ADOLESCENCIA". PANAMERICANA.
Methodology and grading
- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
NO HAY DATO