February ordinary exam: 80% final written exam + 20% practice during the course.
Extraordinary exam in September and December: 100% final written exam.
The subject is passed with a score equal to or higher than 5.
An objective test that may include open-ended and/or closed-ended multiple choice questions.
The examination will include questions relating to the topics of theory, problems, practice and seminars.
The exam will be evaluated on 10 points. In February this grade will represent 80% of the final grade and the remaining 20% will be obtained from the internship grade. In the September and December exams, the exam grade represents 100% of the final grade of the course.
Closed-ended questions will be evaluated with the formula: Note*( Hits - ( Hits / ( Answers - 1 ))) / Questions
The use of programmable calculators or calculators with conversion functions, as well as any electronic device (telephones, clocks, headphones, tablets, etc.), is prohibited.
Written tests will be conducted with a pen.