The daily follow-up of the student will be realized by means of the use of the system Educlick, by means of which and across the controls distantly that the students will possess from the beginning of the course, personnels and instransferibles, will answer to the different questions on theoretical concepts and problems realized to evaluate the comprehension of every educational day. At the end of every class a note will be obtained, and the average of all the educational days will shape 20 % of the total of the note. The exám of practices will consist of a test verdader or falsely, with the most relevant questions of every practice being able to be replaced by the delivery of the dossier of practices. Together with the assistance and the accomplishment of the seminars in the practices of classroom it will have a value of 20 % of the note. The exae of theory will consist of an exámen type test of 4 answers, besides a series of short questions and problems. The short questions and problems will be realized in base of the contents exposed in class by a value of 60 % on the total of the final note. It's necessary to pass the final exam to pass the complete subjetc.
The evaluation test will be based on a minimum of 30 test questions with 4 answer options. Also the evaluation test will consist of several short questions to be developed by the student.
The evaluation test will have a maximum score of 10 points of which the test part will compute up to 60% while the development part will reach the remaining 40%. Each test question answered erroneously will subtract the relevant percentage part with respect to the test questions answered correctly. The short questions will be specific about the different knowledge learned during the development of the subject, so the answers can not vary much among themselves, since by their formulation they will not favor the student to extend their answers, nor include assessments or personal opinions, obtaining the maximum score of each question when these questions are answered properly.
In the event that the student has not done the practicals of the subject, an examination of practices will be done that may contain test questions and development on the different aspects studied during the practical sessions.