A. The theoretical part of the subject has the evaluation conditions, to choose one.
1. A continuous evaluation that consists in answering the questions formulated from the Kahoot application! once each subject is finished. Five test type tests were carried out, with 10 questions per subject, in which 0.10 points each will be assessed. All tests must be carried out compulsorily. If the continuous assessment is not passed, the final exam must be taken. Either of the two forms represents 60% of the final grade.
2. The other modality of examination of the theoretical part will be the final exam, also the readings assigned to each subject. It also represents 60% of the final grade. The exam will consist of six specific questions on the topics of the taught syllabus and the mandatory readings indicated. Each question will be assessed with a maximum point. A question blank, misery or poorly answered penalized with 0.25 points.
B. The practical part will be evaluated from the realization of a work with a report of individual practices and represents 20% of the final grade. The data on this work was presented in class and by the red one at the end of the first Thematic Unit. In all cases, the criteria for evaluation, scoring and
- Adaptation of the answers to the contents of the subject,
- Avoidance of ethnocentric, racist, sexist and homophobic language;
- Ability to synthesize and concretize in addition to the critical perspective,
- Correct use of the spelling and referencing prescribed by the teacher
C. The remaining 20% ¿¿of the grade corresponds to active participation in the theoretical and practical classes and is continuous evaluation. All parties will have to be approved (kahoot! / Final exam, projects, active participation) to pass the subject.