- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
Theory. It will be evaluated in the June exam by a final written test of 40 test questions. A 5-question exam will be used in the September exam. Examination claims shall be in accordance with the regulations provided for in the Center. The value of the theoretical evaluation will be 70% of the final grade. The total of the practices will mark a 30% of the note, at a rate of 10% the first practice, 5% each of the 2nd and 3rd practices and 10% the practical case to be made in working groups. However, it is imperative to pass the theoretical exam to pass the subject.
Practice. In order to overcome the practical evaluation it is essential to attend, except justified cause, all sessions, in addition to the delivery of the work within the set deadline. The evaluation will be done individually for each student and for each practice, correcting the exercise performed by each student.
Class attendance. The attendance to class, the active participation of the student in them and the correct answer to questions raised by the teacher will be positively valued. Only in the case of passing the theoretical exam, you can increase the student's mark by up to 20%