- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Completion of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
It is necessary to obtain at least 5 points in the theoretical-practical module to approve the subject.
The final grade of the subject will be the sum of the notes of the work assignments (compulsory, only 1 justified) proposed, will be evaluated as follows:
Practices 1,2,3 and 4 shall be valued at a maximum of 1 point each
Practices 5 and 6 will be valued with a maximum of 3 points each
Assessment test characteristics