- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
MODALITY A. CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT modality
During the practical sessions the student will be request to perform a series of specific exercises to realize the contents in each theoretical session. These exercises will be required to be in the manner and time determined by the teacher.
The final assessment will be obtained by the average of the evaluation of the exercices 1, 2 and 3 which will add up to 15% in consideration of the attitudinal contents of the subject and the development of students in the course.
Practical exercices and weighting [non-returnable digital device]
- Exercise 1: DESIGN OF BOOK, MAGAZINE OR NEWSPAPER (40%)
- Exercise 2: DESIGN OF BROCHURE FOR PERSONAL PROMOTION (35%)
- Exercise 3: READING AND TEXT COMPREHENSION (10%)
+ Periodic following, realization of practical exercises and participative attitude in class: (10%)
+ Knowledge of contemporary visual culture and impeccability to apply knowledge of artistic methods and processes (5%)
MODALITY B. OFFICIAL CALL FOR EXAMINATION (ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY)
Those students with at least one of the exercises suspended, not presented or out of time, without a periodic follow-up (minimum attendance of 65% of the classes), will suppose the NO consideration of the same ones in the continuous evaluation.
In case of not exceeding the continuous evaluation, the student will have to:
- Deliver: Exercises 1, 2 and 3 (4,5 ECTS): 75%
- Perform: Theoretical examination (1,5 ECTS): 25%
The continuous assessment and examination grades will be classified in the following correspondence:
Suspended (0 to 4.9)
Approved (from 5.0 to 6.9)
Remarkable (from 7.0 to 8.9)
Outstanding (from 9.0 to 10.0)