The evaluation system will consist of:
1. Written test. It will be valued with 60% of the final grade
2. Reports of the works and memory of practices: 30% of the final grade
3. Attendance at practices and seminars: 10% of the final grade
The exam is 60% of the final grade, and will consist of:
. of 90 test questions V / F (30 questions of Physiology, 30 of feeding and 30 questions of animal improvement)
. and 3 questions / problems to develop (1 Physiology question, 1 nutrition question and 1 improvement question)
1. Criteria of correction in the theory exam.
A) Part of the test: it represents 80% of the exam grade:
An unanswered question is not counted.
A poorly answered question subtracts a correct question.
B) Part of the questions / development problem: assumes 20% of the exam grade
2. Tasks done during the course, work, reports of practices means 30% of the final grade (10% in each of the 3 teaching units)
3. Attendance at practices, seminars and tutorials is 10% of the final grade (3.33% in each of the teaching units)
It will be necessary to obtain a minimum of 4.0 (out of 10) in the written test to take into account the other activities of the subject.
The internship reports can not be delivered if you have not attended them