The final grade is determined by the grade obtained in each of the two components listed, with a rating of 50% respectively:
1) Completion of a final examination of the subject, aimed at measuring the acquired theoretical and practical knowledge and of their application. Maximum of 5 points out of a total of 10. The test will combine the following components:
a. Multiple choice test: 80% (4 points)
b. Practical course: 20% (1 point)
2) Development and presentation of a project based on the design and validation of a business model, according to the Canvas methodology. Maximum of 5 points out of a total of 10.
In the test, two questions answered wrong subtract 1 well (1 wrong answered subtracted 0.5).
- Students must be identified by documentation.
- It is possible to use calculators (not mobile phones).
- Mobile phones must be turned off.