- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
Objective written test at the end of the subject to be equivalent to 70% of the final grade. Group practices and assessment work, participation and attendance will mean 30% of the final grade.
The student must perform a test every kind of subject content taught during the written test. The test will consist of 40 multiple choice questions. Minimum pass mark May 1.
To pass the practical part, students must attend classes regularly and present a paper at the end of the course. The attendance and participation in class will be assessed. May 1 must be obtained in both parts to pass the course.
Final Note: The scores of theoretical and practical module module averaged together as long as both are higher than 5. The course grade will correspond to 70% on the theory exam, and 30% to practices.
Final note = Note Theory x 0.7 x 0.3 + Practice Note