The evaluation consists of 3 sections. To pass the subject you have to obtain an overall grade of 5 or more. It cannot be exceeded if in any of the sections a grade below 5 points is obtained.
1. Final written test: represents 50% of the note. A final evaluation test will be carried out on the theoretical contents of the subject. It will consist of an exam with 40 quiz questions with three answer options. There is a penalty for questions answered wrongly with a correction factor of 0.5.
2. Mandatory internships and practical works: represents 45% of the grade. It consists of two parts; 2.1. Practical sessions (40%), and 2.2. Classroom Activities (5%).
1. Practical Sessions (40%). A final assessment test will be carried out on the practical contents of the subject. It will consist of an exam with 16 test questions with three answer options. There is a penalty for questions answered wrongly with a correction factor of 0.5.
- Podiatric exploration of the athlete.
- Biomechanical analysis of the race.
- Biomechanical analysis in cycling.
- Analysis of sports shoes.
2.2. Classroom Presence Activities (5%). They can be individual or group activities.
3. Compliance with tutoring and other shared tasks: 5%. Students will carry out and deliver in groups a work on one of the subjects of the subject. The teacher will indicate each group, the topic to be made and the delivery date. The document and its presentation (3%), as well as the tutorials derived from this elaboration (2%) will be assessed.
Final assessment test
In the September and December calls the final evaluation test shall be composed of;
1. Evaluation of theoretical content (50% of the note): see the description in point 1.
2. Evaluation of the practical content (50% of the note): It will consist of 16 questions about the practical content of the subject in test-type format with three answer options. There is a penalty for questions answered wrongly with a correction factor of 0.5.
Consequence of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, and given the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of teaching activity corresponding to the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide that are specified as an addendum to the previously approved for the subject.
Training activities: Theory classes: Teaching is taught live in the bands established for the subject at the official time of the degree, with the participation of the student body. It is preferably done using the Google Meet tool from the virtual campus. They are complemented by presentations of the theory classes available from the students through the virtual campus. In case the class cannot be held in online format, the presentation is posted on the virtual campus. The complementary activities of the topic, if any, are indicated once the topic is finished.
Practical classes: Laboratory practices have been replaced by equivalent practices that students can do at home and subsequently send the activities and / or work requested by the teachers. The acquisition of the corresponding competences is thus assured.
Tutorials: They are carried out, on request, through the Google Meet tool, at a time agreed by the teacher-student, or by email, answering the questions raised.
System and evaluation criteria of the subject (June). An overall rating of 5 or above must be obtained.
A) Final exam without face-to-face theoretical part (20%). 20 test questions with three answer options. There is a penalty for wrongly answered questions with a correction factor of 0.5.
B) Reports, evaluations and practical work of practices (40%) .- Podiatric examination of the athlete (10%).
- Biomechanical analysis of the race (10%).
- Biomechanical analysis in cycling (10%).
- Analysis of sports shoes (10%).
C) Delivery of Portfolio and continuous assessment tasks (40%).
Final non-face-to-face assessment test. It consists of:
1.Theoretical part test (50%). 20 test questions with three answer options (correction factor: 0.5).
2. Practical test (50%). 12 test questions, three answer options (correction factor: 0.5).
[This brief addendum fulfills a double function:
First.- Specify in each subject the general criteria approved for the entire University regarding the adaptation of teaching to the non-presential format for this second semester: changes introduced in the teaching methodology and the evaluation system applicable in this exceptional period (from agreement with the Reflections of the Ministry of Universities, of April 4, 2020, on general criteria for the adaptation of the Spanish university system to the Covid-19 pandemic, during the 2019-2020 academic year, as well as the REACU Agreement of 3 of April 2020, in view of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19)
Second.- It makes public and official the change in the evaluation procedure and the criteria that condition it, guaranteeing the procedure for monitoring the qualifications by the internal quality guarantee systems and by the Evaluation Agencies]