1) Evaluation Theory (80%): The student may choose to perform a continuous evaluation and a final evaluation.
- Continuous assessment *: students do a group work throughout the semester, the teacher agreed with and monitored through tutorials. In addition, a final exam with one essay question to choose from 3 and 40 multiple choice questions. The theoretical note will be obtained from the average of the exam note (80%) and the note of the work done (20%) It will be essential to obtain a 5 to pass the theoretical part. * It is compulsory to advise from the beginning of the course if you choose the type of continuous assessment.
- Final assessment: students a final exam with 3 questions 40 multiple choice questions. It will be essential to attract 5 to pass the theoretical part.
2) EVALUATION PRACTICE PART (20%): - Attendance at practices is mandatory. The student must attend the five practice sessions and perform the work proposed for the same. He scored punctuality, attitude, participation and completion of a questionnaire the end of each practice. - You may miss one practice for good reason. If the student misses more than one practice and / or failure is not justified to pass the course will be required to undertake a practical final exam for each of the practices. It will be essential to attract 5 to approve the practice.
3) FINAL EVALUATION OF THE COURSE: The final course grade will be obtained from the average grade between theoretical note and practice note. It will be essential to have approved each part with 5. To pass the course final grade must be equal to or greater than 5.