Continuous assessment that encourages students to continue the learning process will be used. The weight of the continuous assessment, in which activities in theoretical and practical classes, portfolio development practices and possible group work will be assessed , will be between 20% and 35% of the final grade . A final review of theoretical and practical , that will weigh on the rating between 60% and 75% will be made. The remaining 5 % will be for tracking student tutoring .
Assessment >> The system incorporates continuous achieved by writing a review :
* Shared with porfesor ( attendance and participation , seminars and workshops) activities , 5%
* Work performed on tasks and activities proposed by the teacher , 35%
* The final score on a practical final exam , which will represent 60% of the final grade.
- Practices , problems and tasks - > 30 %
- Tutoring ( assistance partipación ) -> 5 %
- Seminars -> 5 %
- Final Exam -> 60 %