Practical application in an actual context of the contents taught in the program's courses. Internships at companies whose area of application is either human resources or occupational health at organizations, looking to further knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the human resource and occupational health professional; link students with the business reality of the application area; complement theoretical training with practical experience. These internships focus on acquiring job skills as a specialist or a manager.
|GARCIA SELVA, ADRIAN||■||■||■|
|COSTA FERRER, RAQUEL||■||■|
|SOLANES PUCHOL, ANGEL||■||■|
|GOMEZ GARCIA, MARIA CRISTINA||■||■|
|LEON ZARCEÑO, EVA MARIA||■||■|
|ALONSO ESQUIVA, JOSE||■||■|
|PEREZ CRESPO, JUAN||■||■|
|RAMOS LOPEZ, MARIA AMPARO||■||■|
|MARTÍNEZ GRIÑÁN, GUZMÁN||■||■|
|QUILES SEBASTIAN, MARIA JOSE||■||■|
Estas prácticas están orientadas a la adquisición de habilidades laborales como técnico o gestor.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Self-management: setting goals, evaluating necessary resources, planning and organizing activities, reviewing one's own progress and performance.
- Teamwork: cooperating on teams.
- Professional strategy: choosing an appropriate strategy to deal with the problem or problems based on reflection about the professional situation and one's own core competencies.
- Managing professional practice: designing and managing professional practice, regardless of whether it is a small business or part of a large public or private organization, including financial, personnel, and operational aspects; providing leadership to employees.
- Professional relationships: establishing and maintaining relationships with other professionals as well as relevant organizations.
- Acquisition of the profession's ethical code: recognizing ethical aspects, considering the perspectives and interests of different agents (stakeholders). Ensuring respect for the ethical principles of the profession when making decisions. Consideration of ethical issues in research and professional activities. Competence for judging and resolving ethical dilemmas.
- Continuing professional development: updating and developing one's own skills, knowledge, and abilities depending upon changes in the area and the standards and requirements of the psychological profession, national laws, and European regulations.
- Quality assurance: establishment and maintenance of a quality assurance system for the practice as a whole.
- Ability to develop positive attitudes and behavior in workers and to contribute to increasing levels of performance, satisfaction, and worker health.
- Ability to design programs that facilitate employee job socialization, innovation and change, teamwork, and new technologies.
- Ability to develop communication in organizations, leadership, decision-making, and organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to reduce conflict, absenteeism, and levels of external rotation in organizations.
- Ability to perform job analyses and assessments in organizations, prepare requirement profiles, and establish new salary plans.
- Ability to determine the selection and evaluation needs of people according to the strategic planning of human resources in the organization to be able to plan and manage the selection and evaluation actions deemed necessary.
- Ability to define design and implementation processes of performance assessment programs, applying the most appropriate techniques, taking into account their advantages, limitations, and suitability to the specific characteristics of each organization.
- Ability to design personalized career paths depending on the potential of the individual and the needs of the organization, identifying the implementation phases of career plans and determining the process and the most relevant areas in evaluating potential.
- Capability to determine and apply the main techniques and tools to anticipate and identify strategic and immediate training needs and to develop a training plan based on identified training needs, designing effective and efficient training responses and assessment procedures of the impact of the training and its contribution to achieving company objectives.
- Ability to act in the prevention of occupational hazards and the development of a prevention culture within the company.
- Capacity to properly guide people who want to find work or improve their existing jobs based on knowledge of the labor market, the educational market, and the assessment of the individual.
- Ability to design and implement processes to develop the potential in people at work or in contexts related to it.
- Ability to define and plan the strategy of the human resources directorate and implement human resource management by skills and manage economic areas.
- Ability to identify, search for, and access scientific literature in specialized databases, as well as selecting and understanding the relevant specialized literature.
- Ability to develop the methodology and data collection, analysis, and interpretation of data and results, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to publicly display and present any work with effective communication.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- deepen the knowledge, skills and professional attitudes of Human Resources and Occupational Health
- link students to the business reality of the scope
- complement the theoretical training with practical experience
Methodology and grading
- To evaluate student performance in the subjects of placements and valuations has academic tutor and professional tutor based on two criteria: actively participate in the practices in the company or organization ( evaluation by the tutor professional ), evaluation of the practice report ( evaluation by the academic tutor and, if it deems appropriate, professional guardian ) Your result will be reflected in the final grade of the course.
In case of suspension, the academic tutor and the teacher in charge of the Business Practice considering the overall performance of the student, decide by consensus the action or actions to take . These may pass through repeat placements in another period , repeat the memory or assign tasks deemed appropriate having available domestic resources ( Internal Practices program UMH ). Again returns processing to be any subject and, therefore , the student has to overcome two calls .
140 hours of training in companies
Presentation of a memory Practices : 70 %
Professional tutor Assessment : 30 %
* EVALUATION BY THE ACADEMIC TUTOR
Once the period placements are academic tutors who maintain direct contact with students in the area of the University. Also manage the monitoring of the activity in the center keeping in touch with professional tutors. They are responsible for assessing memory of Practice ( which accounts for 70% of the final mark )
* EVALUATION BY THE PROFESSIONAL TUTOR
Professional Tutors should assess not only the acquisition and consolidation of knowledge related to the activities in which they participated , but also aspects of student performance in the center as : degree of participation, compliance with agreed activities and schedule etc. . Before the introduction of the student to position, professional guardians receive all assessment documents used, in order for them to know all the aspects that are valued and perspectives from which it is made .
Specifically , the documents related to the evaluation of student performance , are: attendance record at the time and period specified ( in the subject accessible document called Annex 1) and assessment questionnaire , which reflected the activities by the student , the assessment of basic compliance with the center, the assessment of the achievement of specific objectives in business practices and a section open for your comments ( accessible in the subject document called Annex 2) ( representing 40 % of the final grade) . On a voluntary professional guardian may score the student's practice report . When the period ends , the responsibility of getting the documentation professional tutor academic tutor will be the student.