The evaluation system of the subject will be the following:
EVALUATION OF THE THEORY (85% of the final grade of the subject):
1) Exam on the theoretical contents (55% of the final grade).
2) Evaluation of activities and non-contact work that are proposed during the course (30% of the final grade)
EVALUATION OF THE PRACTICES (15% of the final grade of the subject):
1) The practices will be face-to-face and will be evaluated through written reports and attendance and participation in face-to-face sessions.
IMPORTANT: it is necessary to obtain a score equal to or higher than 5 out of 10 in the face-to-face examination to be able to make the average with the rest of evaluable activities.
This system leaves the student's right to be evaluated by a single test (according to the Student Evaluation Regulations of the UMH). In case you wish to exercise this right, the interested person must inform the responsible teacher 15 days before the official date of the examination. The unique test will consist of a face-to-face examination that will include any theoretical and practical content developed during the course.
THE THEORY EXAMINATION will be face-to-face and will consist of
1) 50 objective questions with 2 possible answers (70% note of the exam).
2) 2 development questions (30% exam note).
TASKS of the course: 2 exercises / papers will be proposed that will be presented through the virtual platform in the term established for it.
Oral presentations of assignments may also be requested.
1) EXAM (50% of the final grade of the subject):
Test: All questions score the same. 1 wrong answer subtracts a correct answer. The unanswered questions are not counted.
Development questions: they all score the same. In general, the degree of learning demonstrated and the reasoned justification of the answers will be taken into account.
IMPORTANT: It will be necessary to obtain at least a grade of 5 in the exam to average with the rest of evaluable activities.
2) TASKS AND PRACTICE REPORTS (40% of the final grade of the subject):
In the exercises, reports and written works, the justification and argumentation of the contents, the structuring of the subject, the synthesis capacity and the references provided will be evaluated. In the oral presentations (when there are), the structuring of the information, the clarity and precision of the oral expression, the communicative attitude and the capacity for synthesis will be evaluated.
3) In the evaluation of the attendance and participation in the practical classes (10% of the final grade of the subject) the degree of attendance and active participation in the different sessions will be valued.
No additional requirements