Knowledge test (exam): 60%
Practical seminars: 25%
Class activities: 15%
THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE TEST: It will be examined at the end of the course activities and will consist of a 45-50 question exam. It is necessary to pass the exam so that the rest of the sections can be assessed.
PRACTICAL SEMINARS: The acquisition of raised skills, aptitude, attitude and student achievement of each of the activities that are developed will be valued. The seminars are mandatory in person. During the development of the seminar an explanation of the contents of the seminar will be carried out and practical skills will be worked through simulation. During the course 3 seminars will be taught: - Comprehensive assessment of the diabetic foot. - Cure of wounds and ulcers. Dressings and off-loading device. - Nail surgery and infiltration.
Attendance at the seminar (mandatory) in a timely manner and showing involvement and participation in it, will score 40% of the grade. At the end of each session, a theoretical and practical evaluation will be carried out to verify the degree of achievement and will be the other 60% of the grade of that seminar
PRESENTIAL ACTIVITIES: performs interactive activities in the classroom (7.5%) and a pre-evaluation test. (7.55)