WORK IN GROUP 1 (50%)
- The working group must make a selection between different ABVD (Basic Activities of Daily Life), and complete each of the forms that are attached in the document of the task that will be made available to them.
- The proposed physical and / or sports activities must have a relationship between them, so that there is consistency in its application to a freely chosen case or group.
- An original material must be developed for the porposed tasks, which will be delivered at the time of delivery / defense.
- The activity will be presented in front of the class in Elche Campus at the official exam date.
WORK IN GROUP 2 (30%)
- In groups of maximum 3-4 students, they should design a leisure and recreation proposal aimed at a specific group of individuals with disabilities.
- Their proposal must be designed considering a real context such as, for example, one of the centers where students have completed some of their interships.
- The proposal must be submitted on a date to be agreed with the teaching staff, to be delivered a week later at the classroom. For the presentation, audiovisual and / or equipment may be used, and subsequently the students should answer the questions made by the classmates and the teaching staff.
PRESENT PRACTICE ACTIVITIES (20%)
- After the implementation of the practices proposed by those responsible for the subject, students (individually, couples or groups) will be asked to design and perform small tasks and / or exercises in relation to the subject matter raised in the session, and that will expose to the rest of the companions.
TASK in GROUPS 1 (50% OF THE SUBJECT):
50% for the task and material presented, 25% for the presentation and group management (teaching skills), 15% for the responses to questions of the teaching staff and classmates, 10% for the participation during the session.
TASK in GROUPS 2 (30% OF THE SUBJECT): 40% for the originality and quality of the proposal, 30% for the feasibility of its implementation and adaptation to the context, and 30% for the responses to the questions of the classmates and the teaching staff.
CONTINUOUS EVALUATION (20% OF THE SUBJECT): each individual task will be scored from 0 to 5 points, making an average with all the tasks requested.
- Each of the sections of the subject must be approved independently.
- It can be promoted in the subject in case that in one of the sections the qualification is superior to 4.5, but as long as the overall mark of the subject is superior to 6 points.
- In case the student suspends one of the sections, the qualification of the others will be kept for the next official call (September) of that same academic year. In case of re-suspending that section, the student must again overcome all the sections in the subsequent academic year (except extraordinary convocation of immediate December), according to the program of the current subject for that new academic year.