- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The knowledge and skills acquired in the training activity will be assessed using the following rating system:
FINAL EVALUATION (60%) (objective test): completion of final written exam with a resolution similar to those made in class, corresponding to the Teaching Units 1, 2 and 3 (Rating 0-10) problems.
EVALUATION PRACTICES (30%): the practical tasks of field and computer lab proposals throughout the semester based on their quality assessed, presentation and delivery date.
Continuous assessment (10%) of the student, performing control in the following areas:
- Assistance to field practice.
- Attendance at practices in computer room.
- Submission of plans in digital format.
- Participation in seminars.
- Attitude of the student.
(If you miss more than 40% of the scheduled hours of practice the student must perform a specific practical test performance).
The final grade will be obtained by performing a weighted average of the marks obtained in each assessment.