In general, an examination will be carried out in each of the ordinary and extraordinary calls, on the dates approved by EPSO and published on the web. The test will consist mainly of the resolution of practical assumptions about the subject matter collected in didactic Units 5 to 11 of the Teaching Guide. And it will represent 85% of the final grade. The remaining 15% will correspond to the evaluation, by means of questions of type test, of the matter collected in the didactic Units 1 to 3 of the Teaching Guide.
On a voluntary basis, students may opt for a continuous assessment system consisting of two partial exams. The first one, will evaluate the knowledge acquired in the didactic Units 1 to 4 and will represent 30% of the final grade. The second partial will evaluate the knowledge acquired in the didactic Units 6 to 11 and will represent the remaining 70%. Students who opt for this type of evaluation must attend at least 50% of the class sessions and actively participate in the proposed activities.