The evaluation of the subject consists of 80% in the accomplishment of a theory test with 10 questions of development, so that the answers of the same ones reflect the knowledge of the global set of operations involved in the elaboration of a quality wine. The remaining 20% involves attendance at practices and report on the vinification process.
The test written to evaluate the contents of theory and practices will consist of short questions and development (10-15 questions).
The reports will consist of a document of scientific communication of results of the practices.
Tasks: reports with incorporation and discussion of realized activities.