- Medical and legal fundamentals of assessing bodily harm.
- Harm to persons in the area of criminal and civil law.
- Assessment tables for permanent disability.
- Procedures for recognizing degrees of disability.
- Assessment of the inability to work in the framework of social security.
THAT THE PUPIL ACQUIRES CONCRETE KNOWLEDGE ON THE MEDICAL - LEGAL EVALUATION OF THE DAMAGE TO THE PERSONS AND THAT IT KNOWS THE DIFFERENT METHODOLOGICAL ESSENTIALS AND SCALES OF APPLICATION AS THE AMBIENCE IN WHICH THE MEDICAL - LEGAL SKILL DEVELOPS