The continuous evaluation:
The activity of the student will be monitored throughout the semester.
- Written tests will be carried out throughout the course of the theoretical contents of the subject through short questions or test type. This part will represent 40% of the final grade.
-Assistance to practices and delivery of reports at the end of the course will be evaluated. This part will represent 30% of the final grade.
-The students in pairs or individually will carry out a bibliographic (revision) or research (unpublished) work, where the application of new technologies of edible coatings will be analyzed a food or set of foods. The work will be exposed for 10 minutes to the rest of the classmates during a specific seminar session for this purpose. This work will be structured according to the standards of a scientific journal. This part will represent 20% of the final grade.
-The attendance to the compulsory sessions of the subject will be evaluated in 10% of the final grade.
The theory short questions. It will be 5 questions, each of them will be evaluated from 1 - 10 points. The knowledge of the theoretical and practical concepts of matter, accuracy, the graphic examples provided, the cleanness of the exercise and clarity will be evaluated.
The test type evaluation (in any case) will consist of 10 multiple answer questions (four possibilities) and a single true answer. In the case of failure 3 would eliminate 1 correct.
Continuous and final evaluation. To pass the subject, the student must pass with a passing grade (5 points) each of the parties. In your case the student will not approve the subject. Note: in the case of suspending the subject, the previous grades are not saved for the next courses.
Attendance to seminars, practical labs sessions and meetings - conferences will be obligatory
onsequence of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, and given the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of teaching activity corresponding to the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide that are specified as an addendum to the previously approved for the subject.
Practical classes: face-to-face practical classes not carried out will be replaced by explanatory classes and exhibitions, with the Goole Meet tool through Campus Moodle as well as the realization of the practical memory. The acquisition of the corresponding competences is thus assured.
Tutorials: They will be held, at the request of the students, through the Google Meet tool, at a time previously agreed by the teacher and the student. Tutoring may also be carried out through the use of email in which the corresponding questions are raised, being resolved in the shortest possible time.
System and evaluation criteria of the subject:
The system and evaluation criteria of the subject are modified and the final grade of the same is as follows:
1) Written tests will be carried out throughout the course of the theoretical contents of the subject through short questions or test type. This part will suppose (40%)
2) Internship report (20%): The technical report of the internships carried out will be valued, which will consist of a document that must be uploaded to the platform, for which a task will be opened.
3) Attendance at practical sessions in person and in streming (10%)
4) Preparation of a bibliographic review of edible coatings in a food (30%)