The course assessment consists of two tests of theoretical and practical. The first test consists of a test of 30 multiple choice questions. Each test failure remains a quarter of the value of a correct answer. This block is overcome with a 5 and is a prerequisite to qualify for the second test. The second test of theoretical and practical assessment will consist of a review about exercise practice and learning process. This test is passed with a score of 5 out of 10. When the student passes both tests access the average of the scores of these tests to obtain a final mark of the course.
A- Theoretical Module (represents 60% of the final grade of the subject): It aims to evaluate the knowledge acquired during the theoretical classes, practices and related seminars. This module will be evaluated through a single exam (at the end of the semester) that will include all the subject taught. The exam will consist of an objective test of multiple choice questions (test type). To overcome the Theoretical Module, the student will have to obtain a grade of 5.00, valued on a total of 10 points.
B- Practical Module (represents 40% of the final grade of the subject). It aims to assess the degree of achievement of the objectives through the application of theoretical knowledge in the resolution of different practical cases, as well as the ability to analyze and propose correction exercises suitable for certain inaccuracies in the technique of sport. In these activities will include content worked in the different seminars held during the semester and that have application to the subject. And on the other hand the acquisition of certain basic motor patterns of the four styles (butterfly, back, breaststroke and crawl) will be evaluated.
B1: Dossier of practices that will be carried out during the course, whose delivery date is the last day of class of the 2nd semester (it has a value of 25% of the final grade of the subject).
B2: Analysis and correction of technical errors tasks (they will be done according to the developed content, having a value of 15% of the final grade of the subject). In both evaluation modalities, the ability to solve the different proposals presented with coherence will be taken into account.
B3: Pass a swim test with the qualification of APT whose distance will be 200 meters (50 Cr, 50 Back, 50 Breaststroke and 50 Cr).
In order to pass the Practical Module, the student will have to obtain, on the one hand, a grade of 5.00 out of a total of 10 points, both in type B1 (practice file) and type B2 (Analysis tasks) and by On the other hand, overcome with the qualification of apt the swimming test.
The final note of the swimming subject will be the sum of sections A and B, as long as the requirements are met. This evaluation system is applicable to all students in general, regardless of whether or not they attend classes.
- THE FINAL NOTE OF THE SUBJECT WILL BE THE ARITHMETIC AVERAGE OF THE NOTE OBTAINED IN BOTH SPORTS: GYMNASTICS AND SWIMMING, ALWAYS AND WHEN BOTH ARE SURPASSED WITH A 5.
- a test of 30 multiple-choice questions (Duration 1 hour and a half approximately)
- practical and teaching performance exam
- Test multiple choice 50 multiple choice questions (Duration 1 hour and a half approximately)
- Dossier of practices
- Technical analysis and correction tasks.
- Practical swimming test: 200 meters.
- It is an indispensable condition to pass each of the aforementioned tests to obtain a 5 (rating of 10), in each one of them.
- The test will only remain approved during the ordinary calls of the current year and the extraordinary one of December of the following year (that is, the approved parts are kept during the 2018-2019 academic year, either in June and September, untill December 2019).
- If the subject is not exceeded in the extraordinary call of December, the students will re-examine everything again.
- The note of each one of the sports is kept separately (for example, if Swimming is exceeded, it is not necessary to be examined again).
Type of test: Every four answers a good one is subtracted. Only one answer is correct or more correct or complete.
Practical test of gymnastics and swimming: The acquisition of certain basic motor patterns of both sports is valued.
Dossier and tasks of analysis, technical correction and teaching execution: Application of theoretical knowledge in the resolution of different practical cases, as well as the ability to analyze and propose correct correction exercises for certain inaccuracies in the technique of sport.
200 meters swim test (50 Cr, 50 Back, 50 Breaststroke and 50 Cr). The Criteria by which the practical test will be considered NOT SUITABLE are: 50 meters Swim Back: Break the surface of the water with the knees. Perform the recovery with the elbow / s flexed / s. Excessive opening of the arm / s at the entrance in the water. 50 meters swim Breaststroke: Perform the breaststroke kick as follows: scissors, ankles in plantar flexion, alternative kick. That the hands surpass the frontal plane, perpendicular to the bottom of the pool and to the height of the shoulders. Directly push the water down on the stroke, instead of doing it out 50 meters swim Swim: Breathe frontally Breathe with a different frequency every three strokes Perform the entrance of the upper limb, with the hand very close to the head. General criteria for the entire test: Do not finish the 200 meters. Stop, hold on to the wall or the lane.