Course instructors are responsible for the course content descriptions in English.
Definition of the project type. Project documentation: reports, plans, visualization of the project, budget, technical conditions, other necessary conditions. Means and tools for visualizing projects: direct and virtual presentations. Preparing the presentation: time planning, suitability of presentation means, communicative strategies. Project presentation: oral exhibition, visual material, audiovisual media.
This course provides fundamental knowledge for training professionals interested in visual communication
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Ability to communicate in formal, graphic, and symbolic media.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Capacity to consolidate, expand, and integrate fundamental knowledge within the field of knowledge.
- Disposition of methodologies and efficient self-learning skills for adapting to and updating new skills and scientific advances, as well as to changing needs in order to adopt an aptitude for innovation and creativity in practicing the profession.
- Ability to plan, implement, and manage art production.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- 01Create and manage personal project online
- 02To train students to document and structure a cultural project
- 03Mastering the means and tools for creating projects
- 04Properly prepare the dossier of a project
- 05To provide students with communication strategies related to cultural projects
- 06To train students for public presentation of projects
|Week||Teaching units||Directed hours||Shared hours||Autonomous hours||Total hours|
Methodology and grading
- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
- Modality A - Continuous evaluation. The evaluation will be continuous according to the type of face-to-face teaching. The student will have a regular follow-up that allows his evaluation in this modality (generally around 65%). 90% of the qualification will be made through the evaluation procedures: Written tests, oral tests, works and projects, tests of execution of real and / or simulated tasks. 10% of the final grade will be based on the achievement of attitudinal goals.
- CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT
Continuous and face-to-face assessment.
All exercises and proposed tasks must be submitted on the dates indicated.
80% of the final grade will be based on the evaluation of the exercises.
The other 20% of the grade will be based on the fulfillment of attitudinal goals and the assessment continues. Half of this part, 10% of the final grade of the subject, will be based on the activities to reinforce and consolidate the theoretical-practical concepts of the subject consisting of different tasks related to it.
Modality B - Official examination examination. Those students who do not have a regular follow-up of the subject, that is, have suspended or not presented the two thematic blocks or have not attended at least 65% of the classes, should opt for Mode B. Official examination exam , according to the terms included in it.
- OFFICIAL CALL FOR EXAM
Those students who do not have a regular follow-up of the subject, that is, have suspended or not presented the two thematic blocks or have not attended at least 65% of the classes, should opt for Mode B. Official examination exam , according to the terms included in it.
In the ordinary and extraordinary examination of the exam, all the exercises of the course, included in the "Practical Programming", must be submitted. A written test will also be done. In this case the average grade will be: 70% of the grade, average of the marks of the exercises of the subject; 30% of the grade, theoretical test.