The evaluation of the course will include the following components:
A / practical evaluation that will take place throughout the year (up 1.5 points), and is divided into two written exams that may include exercises, questions and cases developed during the course. These tests are not required to pass the course.
B / Final examination of theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject, which will consist of a test and exercises. Evaluation of each part is saved until September.
- The exam will count 100% of the final evaluation for the course.
- Minimum required 3.5 points out of 10 in each of the final exam to mediate.
- In the test, for each question there are four possible answers and only one correct answer.Every wrong question deducts 1/3 point.No points are deducted for unanswered questions.
- Both practical exams conducted during the course, may add up to an additional 1.5 points maximum (not subtracted and are not mandatory).
- Entry to any test will not be allowed once the statements have been distributed.
- The mobiles will remain completely off.
- It is possible to use a calculator.
- Essential DNI or identity document.