- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The final evaluation of the subject will be made on the date officially established for this purpose and will comprise the following components:
A / Continuous evaluation to be developed throughout the course (up to 1,5 points), activities and written tests will be developed that may include exercises, questions and practical cases. These tests are voluntary, the results are kept until the call of September in the case of choosing this modality of evaluation.
B / Final exam of theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject, which will consist of two parts:
- Test type test (85%). Test of understanding type test in which will be measured the level of knowledge both theoretical and practical acquired.
- Evaluation of the acquisition of practical skills (15%) through the application of theory to a case study. The student who opted for continuous assessment during the course has the possibility of not taking the practical skills test on the day of the exam, provided that he has obtained a minimum score in that continuous assessment of 0.75 points.
- A minimum of 5 points out of 10 is required in each part of the final exam to mediate.
- In the test, the questions will have three alternatives of answer, being one of them the correct one. Two poorly answered questions remain 1 good (a poorly answered subtracts 0.5).
- The didactic units that are part of the subject included in the exam will be the one that is uploaded to the platform by the teacher in the material section and that corresponds to those of the teaching guide, including the complementary readings that can accompany the corresponding theme .
- You will not be allowed to enter any test once the statements have been distributed.
- Smart phones and clocks will remain completely off. All electronic devices must be stored and turned off during the test.
- It is possible to use calculator.
- Essential DNI or document proving identity.
- Once delivered the examination is considered as presented, not being able to leave the room before the first 15 minutes.