The final grade for the course in the call for February will be:
- (70%) on theoretical and practical knowledge and evaluated with a written exam. It is necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 between the theoretical and practical exam to pass the course.
- (20%) on assistance to the memories of laboratory practices and delivered in a timely manner
- (10%) on the memories of exercises delivered in a timely manner The calls of September and December, the exam will be the note appears as the final grade for the course.
The exam consists of two different parts: theoretical part (7 points) and practical part (3 points) that are evaluated together.
- The questions of the exam, both of the theoretical part and of the practice, requirement of the concrete answers on the object of the question.
- In the theoretical part of the exam can also pose the resolution of problems.
- In the practical part, the questions refer to the results obtained in the practices carried out in the laboratory and also require a short and concrete answer.
It is necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 between the theoretical part and practice of the exam to succesfully pass the subject