The internships are essential for complementing the training, favoring assimilation of the master's contents, and learning the realities and specifics of the operations of organizations. These aspects are fundamental for facilitating labor market insertion. Moreover, these internships are also intended to be taken advantage of by their participants so they can demonstrate their proactive and entrepreneurial character when carrying out value-creating initiatives within the socio-economic environment.
The internship is essential to complement the training, promote the assimilation of contents of the masters, and know the realities and characteristics of the functioning of organizations program. These aspects are fundamental to facilitating the employment of the alumni. The internship also is intended to be utilized by students to demonstrate its proactive character in value creation initiatives.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Apply the acquired knowledge to its specific context to generate value-creating projects in economic and social environments, both locally and globally, and related to its field of study.
- Formulate judgments and assessments from reflections resulting from the integration of acquired knowledge and the limited information available surrounding any circumstances and professional decision making.
- Communicate knowledge and conclusions effectively and argued properly to both the specialized and non-specialized public in a clear, concise, and complete manner.
- Develop autonomy and self-learning skills that allow students to continue analyzing the evolution and constant change of socio-economic realities in order to take feasible actions and projects in practice.
- Encourage leadership and motivation capabilities that involve any entrepreneurial initiative for their appropriate implementation within a context of uncertainty and risk.
- Understand the tools necessary for understanding the general and specific environment of each company or organization in order to ascertain their impact, evolution, and possible future trends.
- Be able to identify and/or create business opportunities or those that create value that enable developing a viable idea in the socio-economic environment.
- Ability to design and implement organizational processes aimed at creating value in the different agents involved in a company.
- Develop strategic attitudes and aptitudes for proposing alternatives and resolving problems in the management system of any organization.
- Understand the different phases in the management process in order to establish working methods that aim to achieve company objectives.
- Understand and assimilate the necessary tools and skills for effective creation and management in organizations, such as leadership, time management, delegation, teamwork, and negotiation.
- Understand different HR policies and practices according to identified needs in order to develop the ability to apply them in business and institutional areas.
- Develop skills focused on marketing decisions, both internally and externally, considering the organization's resources and goals, and the current and expected situation of consumers/clients and the competition.
- Apply the concepts of financial management, treasury management, investment analysis, and business valuation, as well as the latest financial techniques.
- Understand and design information and control systems for management.
- Understand the overall function of the management of systems operations in organizations from different sectors in order to design value creation proposals that improve productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to organize and lead teams from different functional areas of organizations through actions both onsite and using e-business.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Provide the student visualization, experimentation and assimilation of anything related to the business administration and management.
- Develop some of the competences provided in the master through its implementation in a working environment.
- Develop a proactive, entrepreneurial attitude
Methodology and grading
- En la valoración de las prácticas se tiene como referencia el grado de aprovechamiento y desarrollo de varias de las competencias previstas en el MBA.
La nota correspondiente a las prácticas externas estará formada por los siguientes elementos: evaluación del tutor académico (40%), valoración por parte de la comisión evaluadora según la adecuación de las prácticas a los contenidos del máster (40%), y evaluación de la memoria de actividades presentada por el estudiante (20%).