DESCRIPTION OF THE EVALUATION INSTRUMENTS
The subject has a system of continuous evaluation sequenced as follows:
- First questionnaire of multiple answers on a first reading (10%)
- An ecological-cultural analysis of a project (30%). The student makes a critique from the ecological-cultural perspective of a project to enhance the value of a patrimonial element as a resource for the development of a territory that has been carried out, selected by the student.
- Second questionnaire of multiple answers on the field trip or a reading (10%)
- Third multiple choice questionnaire on a second reading (10%)
- Fourth questionnaire for short answers - concepts (10%)
- Realization of SWOT study (30%). The student prepares an original and unpublished study about an element of natural and / or sociocultural importance that is capable of stimulating a process of development in a specific territory, and that must have been previously presented and approved by the professor of the subject.
In the extraordinary evaluation periods the subject is evaluated according to:
- presentation of the SWOT study (50%)
- a questionnaire about the contents of the subject (50%)
- The selected project has a results report and responds to the strategy of «putting in value» a heritage element as a resource for the development of a territory.
- The fundamentals from which the project was thought and executed have been analyzed correctly.
- The critique from the ecological-cultural budgets has been carried out in a coherent way.
- There is a detailed list of the bibliographic references used to prepare the analysis.
The SWOT study
- Documentary and ethnographic fieldwork is evaluated, including bibliographic search (eg Dialnet), interviews and participant observation (eg the socio-demographic profiles of the informants are described).
- It is evaluated if it has been carried out, how it has been carried out and the effort in linking the data obtained and reflecting it in the SWOT itself.
- It is evaluated if the aspects included in the SWOT have been discussed in the ethnographic analysis.
- The comparison with other development processes in territories of similar socio-economic profile and / or around elements of the same type is evaluated.
- The consultation and critical use of the basic bibliography of the subject is evaluated. It is considered if the bibliography has been used to decorate or to argue.
- Differences in the philosophy that underpins the design of the two proposals are evaluated, and if at least the one carried out «from and inwards» (give value), is in line with the results of the SWOT, it has been clearly stated and The role of the agents in each of the two proposals is detailed. That is to say, the continuum and the coherence of data obtained with the fieldwork-documentary study-dafo analysis-elaboration of proposals is evaluated.
It will be considered as NOT PRESENTED the task that does not strictly comply with each and every one of the specifications included in the description of the tasks, especially those that refer to the structure of the content (sections to be treated), to the edition and/or layout of the final text, and the name of the files.