The grade will be equally divided in the following two categories that must be passed independently with a grade ≥5.
1. Active assistance to lectures: in class quizzes (50%, 5 points). Total number of questions will be evaluated all course long according this scheme:
- If correct answers are ≥ 90%, full grade will be obtained.
- If 75% ≤ correct answers are < 90%, then 75% grade will be obtained.
- If 50% ≤ correct answers are < 75%, then 50% grade will be obtained.
- If 25% ≤ correct answers are < 50%, then 25% grade will be obtained.
- If correct answers are below 25%, no grade will be obtained.
2. Final team work (50%, 5 points): Its description and content wil be discussed durint the first class.
No acces test is required.
Quizzes answers will be based on the content exposed on every lecture. Reclamations will be allowed when presented in written form and based in clear evidences.
Final team work and its evaluation will be presented during the first lecture.
There is no additional needs.