- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
1) A multiple choice test that assesses knowledge and the theoretical basis acquired during practical classes, accounting for 80% of the score. 2) Assessment of the work during practical classes including the preparation of a report by the student, this report includes questions related with seminars. This part of the evaluation compromises 20% of the score. 3) The continuous assessment of the student by online assessment, literature reviews, etc. can modulate the final score.
It is necessary to pass both tests, exam of theory and practice, to pass the course.