- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The final grade will be the result of:
- Assistance during the probationary period (which is necessary to pass the subject)
- Evaluation / professional tutor's report on the performance during the training period (30%).
- The evaluation of the academic advisor on the use and assistance to scheduled seminars and tutorials (30%).
- An evaluation by academic tutor (or jointly and professional tutor academic tutor), make the lab report submitted by the student at the end of the period (40%).