Consecuencia de la situación de excepcionalidad provocada por el COVID-19, y ante la necesidad de adaptación del sistema universitario español a la no presencialidad, el desarrollo de la actividad docente correspondiente al segundo cuatrimestre del curso 2019/2020 estará sujeto a los siguientes cambios en la guía docente que se concretan como adenda a la previamente aprobada para la asignatura.
Theoretical Lessons: Teaching is taught online in the slots established for the subject in the official schedule for the second semester. The Google Meet app will be used from the virtual campus (Universite). The sessions will be recorded and made available in an online Word document that the students have at their disposal and it is updated at the end of each session. That collaborative document also includes links to complementary material and this document can be accessed through the following link:
Practical Lessons: Same information as that provided for theory classes. The tasks requiring adaptations to clinical / practical cases will be debated during the online sessions, requiring the active participation of the students in their resolution. These interactive activities are the basis of the Continuous Assessment of the students.
Tutorials: They are carried out, at the request of the students, through the Google Meet tool, at a time agreed by the teacher-student/s. Others are done through email, answering the questions raised by the students.
The marks for this subject will be carried out using the following percentages adjusted to that stipulated in the Official Academic Guide.
The following adjustments will be made to the correction criteria:
1. TEAMWORK #1 (40%)
- Since it cannot be done face-to-face, the percentage is changed from 50% to 40% with respect to the weight of this part for the overall marks of the subject.
- The percentages for the qualification of this task will be the same as those provided in the Subject Guide, with the exception of the text “implementation management”.
- The test will be held on the official day of evaluation of the subject, June 5, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. A list with the number of groups and an identification code will be communicated in advance. A link to Doodle will be provided, where each group must choose a time slot for the exhibition and defence of the Work.
- All the group members must be present at the exhibition, to be held with Google Meet in a session enabled by the teaching staff. It is necessary that the connection has audio and video by each student.
- All the students will have to be present during the presentations of their classmates, since an evaluation part is the formulation of questions to other groups.
- ACCESS TO THE WORK SHEET: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T09RKWw92LvxWkS6W9oqp_ZLwGdM-qiC
2. TEAMWORK #1 (30%)
- A PROPOSAL for a program of leisure, free time or recreation should be designed using physical activities/sports, applied to a context/centre where some of the members of the group have carried out their internships.
- The presentation and defence will be held on May 21, at the usual time of the subject (the task must be delivered by email to the teacher responsible for the subject, at least 24 hours before the start of the exposition).
- A maximum of 15 minutes per group will be available to present the design of the program carried out. You can use a PowerPoint presentation, with a maximum of 10 slides to use.
- The rest of the classmates must attend the exhibition, assessing their active participation and the questions asked.
- The period of debate and defence may be up to 15 minutes.
- All the members of the group must be present at the exhibition, to be held with Google Meet in a session enabled by the teaching staff. It is necessary that the connection has audio and video by each student.
- ACCESS TO THE TASK GUIDELINES AND EVALUATION CRITERIA: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SzkaucBbbw-Yjj-lJqPR4sDfEACo9hCL
3. MINI-TASKS DURING ONLINE SESSIONS.
- This part of the subject goes from 20% to 30%.
- A record of student participation during online sessions will be made, in addition to evaluating different tasks that will be discussed during these sessions.
4. The Additional Requirements (see below) of the Official Guide approved at the beginning of the 2019-20 academic year are maintained.
See section on Group work with a value of 40% of the subject.