A system of continuous, progressive and periodic evaluation of students will be implemented throughout the course, which will offer the student the possibility of progressive development for the proper acquisition of the knowledge and competences of the Subject. Knowledge of theoretical topics as well as their correct application in practices will be evaluated.
CONTINUOUS EVALUATION Required Practices and Weighting
- Exercise 1: Practice Unit 3 (20%)
- Exercise 2: Personal project folder (70%)
- Exercise 3: Personal project in digital support (10%)
* The delivery of exercises outside the deadlines will imply the non-consideration of them within the continuous evaluation.
ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY EXAMINATION, and weighting (depending on the distribution of theoretical and practical credits)
Official exam call: Students who do not have regular follow-up will have the possibility of being evaluated through a evidence determining the acquisition of the objectives and competencies of the subject, the duration, type and characteristics of which will be clearly established in the official exam call published.
* In the event of failure to pass the ongoing evaluation, the student must:
- Delivery: Exercises 1, 2 and 3: 20%
- Perform: Theoretical examination (1.5 ECTS): 20 %
- Perform: Practical examination (4.5 ECTS): 60 %
Continuous evaluation and examination scores will be classified as the following correspondence: Suspended (from 0 to 4.9) Approved (5.0 to 6.9) Notable (7.0 to 8.9) Outstanding (9.0 to 10.0)
*The final grade will be weighted by the following criteria: Attendance to class, participation and attitude.