The evaluation of the Fundamentals of Social Anthropology course has two possibilities: continuous evaluation or final evaluation.
* Performing kahots at the end of each class. This part represents 10% of the final grade of the subject, although, in order to maintain the continuous evaluation, at least 80% of them must be answered.
* Practical Part: It corresponds to 20% of the final grade. This part will be evaluated through the response to three forms on 3 readings. The overcoming of the practical part means having completed all three forms and having reached 5 in each of them. The forms will be answered in class with the materials previously prepared on the text proposed for this purpose.
* Test type test (70% of the final grade). The subject of examination is all worked in the subject, including the readings.
Test type test (50% of the total mark) and three mid-development questions (50%). Three will be proposed to choose two. The subject of examination is all the work done in the subject, including the readings of the practical part.
PRACTICE OF THE SUBJECT:
The practical part of the subject is closely related to the theory that is worked on in it. This section will consist of the critical reading of some readings and the response of a form that will be used to evaluate it.
The Form will be answered in the first class of the following week of the completion of each topic, thus being directly related theory to practice.
The preparation of the practice will start from the comprehensive reading guide of a text of social anthropology and culture, based on a work script provided in this subject. In order for this activity to be carried out effectively, during the first month of class, a practice will be carried out in the classroom to understand its development, which will not be evaluat
1. OVERCOMING PRACTICE by forms means reaching 5
The form consists of 10 multiple choice questions. Each of the test questions is worth 1 point. Overcoming practice means reaching 5.
Failure to pass the forms means having to answer a medium development question included in the final exam of the subject (added to the test). The resulting grade will be computed in the practice section.
The evaluation criteria of the test type regarding the calculation of successes and / or errors are the same for the continuous and final evaluation exams: Test of 40 questions. in which the wrong answers will subtract points, according to the following correction formula: NT = A - (E / n-1), where NT means Theory Note, A are the correct ones, E the errors and n the number of Questions options. It represents 70% of the final grade.
Correction criteria for development questions (theoretical part of the final evaluation) and mid-development questions (practical part when suspended)
1. Adapt the answer and argue clearly (25%)
2. Use correctly the concepts and authors of the subject (25%)
3. Be consistent in the argument with a critical anthropological-social perspective (15%)
4. Use examples taken from the study literature (20%)
5. Use of inclusive language, NOT ethnocentric, Non-racist, and Non-homophobic (15%)
Aprende a pronunciar
Each of the results achieved in a call will be reserved if it is not possible to overcome the subject (September or December of that year ).