The final grade of the Master's Thesis will be obtained in a weighted way as follows: The qualification granted by the tutor of Master's Thesis will account for a 25% of the final grade, and the one granted by the defense of the Master's Thesis before a Faculty Committee will account for the other 75% of the final grade. The defense of the Master's Thesis will be held in open session and in person at the Polytechnic School of Orihuela UMH in two sessions, September and November, and will be announced one month in advance (place, date and time) in EPSOVIRTUAL. Similarly, the possibility of the presentation and defense of Master Thesis Work by videoconference, for those students who can not travel set. To use this method of assessment will require a written request to the address of the master before 15 January of the course. In addition, the student who requests it must be able to ensure that you have the technical requirements for a video conference. TFM exposure will have a maximum duration of 30 minutes, followed by questions about 15 minutes long by the Faculty Committee, which shall consist of Master professors. After Question Time the Court discussed behind closed doors and thereupon shall keep minutes of the session with the note.