- Learning agreement: Develop active learning through an agreement between the teacher and the student containing commitments for what will be learned, how monitoring will take place for that learning, the set period of time, and the evaluation criteria.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
Day: February 22, 2016
Test PEM exam: 70%
A question with 4 answers, only valid one. No successful response - 0.25%
Response not answered, not scored (0)
Continuous assessment (forums, seminars, etc.): 30%
Time: 24 hours continued with subsequent closure of the questionnaire.
The student can validate the practices of the subject. To do this, you must submit the following documentation:
- A document of request for recognition of practices totally or partially.
- Proof of completion of a stay of the hours that you want to validate in a serviciounidad of paediatric emergencies (PICU).
The test exam will be online
DATE OF EXAM
February 22, 2018
From February, 13 to 14, 2018
Remedial for the subjects of the first semester from June 14 or 20, 2018. A test exam or a task according to the subjects.
Remedial for the subjects of the second semester from September 6 or 13, 2018. A test exam or a task according to the subjects.
CALL FOR DECEMBER:
Subjects: December 12 and 13, 2017
TFM (Final Master's Degree Project): December 14, 2017
1st SEMESTER: February 27, 2018
2nd SEMESTER: July 9, 2018
September: September 21, 2018